Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Medicin Italian Leather Photo Album / Wedding Album / Scrapbook, Ivory Sheets, Embossed Art, 8.5x7"

A beauty in itself, I just loved the Medici Italian leather photo album at the first sight. I was only too happy when I found the inside of the album to be so smooth as well. It is so convenient to keep and take photos in and out. Also one very important aspect is that I did not find my photos smeared with moisture after some time. It’s been over a few weeks that I have had this. This moisture problem is common with most albums I have, but my new Red photo album makes me very happy indeed. I like the elegant look with brown and the logo embossed over it. I just changed this beauty into my most prized album of all (with my wedding photos in it). And they look simply awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment